Monday, August 16, 2010

For Rachel

Dear Rachel Bergermyster,

You said that you wouldn't mind reading the page on rain, so I figured I'd just include it anyways. It'd kind of strange considering I wrote it rather late at night, so excuse my weird references. So this is an excerpt from the original text for Sunday July 25th, 2010.



So I guess this doesn't really matter, but it rained! Right before our tour began it started to rain, and it just made me so unbelievably happy because with it the temperature dropped. And as it lightly danced through the clear sky, it fell delicately. Delicately, it fell and landed with grace and they were so free. I found myelf almost envying them. They were so beautiful and persfect. And they were even powerful; how they could cut through humidity and how it had changed the temperature. Or so I thought. Maybe it was just the fact that it was the rain, so I automatically felt cooler? But anyways, it's hot now so I guess it didn't truly last. It was nice at the time though.

With Love,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. Becca, this is so beautiful! I look forward to reading more of your posts. Keep 'em coming, girly, because I love reading 'em!

    P.S. Krisy has another tattoo that she didn't share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny, I'm glad you like them! And really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I remember this. Both the night it rained and saying that I would read about the rain. Lovely & poetical.... Thanks for sharing this moment.

    ReplyDelete