Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Body Image

January 18th, 2011

I read this article in Teen Vogue a month or two ago, and I finally found an online version. If you didn't already know, Teen Vogue to me is like the Bible for Christians - I love it. Not only do I love the fashion, but I also there usually are some good articles in the back that I like to read. Anyways, I just wanted to share this specific article with you guys because it relates to our "beauty myth" exercise that we did at GLW. It's a pretty interesting article - Teen Vogue basically hosted a "round-table," as they like to call it, and had a few girls discuss body image. I feel like some of it, and some not, speaks to our beauty myth discussion. I encourage critical thinking while reading completely.

Go Figure

With Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment