Friday, May 6, 2011

Wowsas

May 6th, 2011

Wow, it's already been two months since I last posted, and even longer for the RBC blog....
For a simple update, my life's been super super busy lately, but I'm happy with the constant business. Today I had a tennis match against saint bernard's, and I was pretty proud of myself not only because I helped my partner win, but also because I was fearless at the net where as yesterday I was timid, ducking for cover. Yesterday was embarrassing. My team overall has been doing pretty well, but Taryn and I have only won 3 matches. I swear tennis is my favorite and most hated activity -- I love playing it and winning, but once I start losing I get so angry, so frustrated. And then I'll hit my leg with my racket. It's a bad habit my entire team has... it's bad.

Hmmm... I went on college visits over April break. Georgetown is my number one. The ultimate, the most perfect place for me. I wish to go there so badly, and hopefully I will get in! Today I had the revelation that if I could choose any career it would probably be a historian. Although being a theatre actress would be awesome, being a historian would just blow my mind. I love history. But unfortunately, it's impractical. As are my other interests. Science is the way to go these days if money is desired in one's future. I would like money, money's nice, but I can't decide. It's strange thinking that at 17, my decisions will be life-changing. It's almost terrifying, but at the same time equally as exhilarating.

How about I become famous and live happily ever after in Monaco like Grace Kelly? (Minus the tragic death)
That sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment